PMAHA and ePACT for 2016/17
In our continuing effort to enhance player safety, PMAHA will use ePACT again for the 2016/17 season! As a reminder, ePACT is a highly secure network that allows us to efficiently collect emergency information online and communicate in an emergency.
Here’s how it works:
• Each player’s family will receive an email invitation to use ePACT.
• Returning players: Log in to your existing ePACT account for an extremely quick process! The information you entered last year will pre-populate, and you will have a chance to add or edit details.
• Families new to ePACT: Accept this invite and create an account.
• Enter/confirm your child’s information, then securely share this information with PMAHA providing coaches/managers access to this information.
• You can update ePACT anytime during the season, and we will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and we receive that update).
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it, so ePACT will never share or access this information without your consent. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact Andrew Carniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 1-855-773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success team.