Photo Day Reminder - THIS Sunday
Posted by Bernard Tung on Nov 16 2017 at 12:21PM PST
Please be reminded that PMAHA Photo Day is on Nov.19, which is this Sunday. Please contact your team manager for the time slot assigned to your team.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled slot. With the Winter Farmer’s Market it promises to be a very busy day.
- Please wear full gear except helmets. It is after all, a Hockey Photo Day…
- Make sure they wear the same color jersey as everyone else on your team. I will leave the coordination of this to the team managers.
- Our PMAHA apparel table will be in the lobby for those interested some PMAHA swag. Tracey Smart will be on hand to take your $$ or credit card if you are interested.
- Bring your non-perishable food donations for our annual SHARE food drive. A great cause and a great way to win a free ice time.
- Bring your completed order form. Your managers should have these for you.
- MANAGERS – If you still haven’t picked them up,… picture order form packages are available for pick up by the mailboxes below the hockey office. Please distribute ASAP and email/Teamsnap your team with the latest schedule info in case someone on your team is not getting these announcements.