Registration opens June 29 for new players
New player registration for 2020-21 season opens June 29 2020. Here are the details/instructions:
The following will need to be mailed to: 821 Fenwick Place Port Moody BC V3H 1C1
- Completed Registration Form (see registration form here: http://www.pmaha.com/organizations/2936/documents/529971
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of two residential bills ie Property taxes, Port Moody utilities, hydro or gas (cellular phone bills not accepted)
- 2 Cheques: One dated for June 29, 2020 for $50.00 deposit, and a post dated cheque for the remainder of fees dated Sept 1, 2020 (see here for registration fees: http://www.pmaha.com/organizations/2936/pages/122362)
- For players transferring from another association a completed PCAHA Player Transfer form is also required
Cheques payable to PMAHA with player name indicated; registration will not be processed without payment.
All questions about new player registration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.