News and Announcements
Our Port Moody Bantam A1 Boys took home the Cup in this weekend’s Turkey Tournament with a 4-0 win over Kelowna A2. See scores and standings here: http://www.pmaha.com/leagues/11626
We are proud to host the annual PMAHA Bantam Turkey Tourney this weekend!
Here is a link to a full schedule and scoreboard: http://www.pmaha.com/leagues/11626
Hello PMAHA Parents!
Although we are still in the midst of our warm summer, camps and tryouts are upon us soon. The countdown to the season is on!
1) Camps: If your player is registered for a camp, you should have received a reminder about that camp last week with a confirmation of dates and times. If you did not receive such a notification, please e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
2) Rep Tryouts: Division coordinators have reached out to all those registered in rep tryouts with details and a full schedule. If you did not receive this information, please follow up with your coordinator as follows:
3) PMAHA Gear for sale: Did you know that we have PMAHA hockey bags and water bottles for sale? If you are interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (cut out the middleman – all proceeds support PMAHA of course!)
Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your summer!
We are now accepting application forms for both NEW and RETURNING on-ice officials to referee games and tournaments in Port Moody. You can find the application form here:
Please print out the application, scan it and send your completed application forms to Trevor Nolan at email@example.com by August 15th.
New officials will be informed of successful applications by September 1st.
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for all returning players.
A few quick notes/reminders:
- Returning players registering before June 22nd will receive the Early Bird rate, so please register ASAP
- Registrations received after June 22nd will be subject to a $50 late registration fee
- Registration for new players is taking place on June 14th
The rate structure for this season takes into account increases to PCAHA & BC Hockey player assessment fees, ice rental fee increase and additional development opportunities. We have also included a $30 mandatory fundraising fee which will go towards building reserves and planning for jersey replacement within the next 2-3 years.
We have a great slate of summer camps and instructors lined up as well. Kurt Dalphond, Justin Mullholland and David Boyce will be leading these camps. Make sure to sign up when you register!
We look forward to welcoming back our returning players and introducing our association to our new registrants.
Inquiries about registration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Due to the volume of questions and queries, we will get back to you as soon as we can (thanks for your patience!)
Enjoy your summer, and we look forward to seeing you for the new season!