News and Announcements
The Port Moody Atom A1 team played in the Kamloops Remembrance Day Classic tournament November 10 – 12th and played 6 games in total. After many hard fought games, they faced off in the final gold round against Prince George and came out ahead 7 to 3 securing the gold medal in their division.
Congrats to Bantam A1 for beating Langley in a shootout and claiming top prize at the Charlie Wilkinson Memorial Tournament this Remembrance Day long weekend.
Please be reminded that PMAHA Photo Day is on Nov.19, which is this Sunday. Please contact your team manager for the time slot assigned to your team.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled slot. With the Winter Farmer’s Market it promises to be a very busy day.
- Please wear full gear except helmets. It is after all, a Hockey Photo Day…
- Make sure they wear the same color jersey as everyone else on your team. I will leave the coordination of this to the team managers.
- Our PMAHA apparel table will be in the lobby for those interested some PMAHA swag. Tracey Smart will be on hand to take your $$ or credit card if you are interested.
- Bring your non-perishable food donations for our annual SHARE food drive. A great cause and a great way to win a free ice time.
- Bring your completed order form. Your managers should have these for you.
- MANAGERS – If you still haven’t picked them up,… picture order form packages are available for pick up by the mailboxes below the hockey office. Please distribute ASAP and email/Teamsnap your team with the latest schedule info in case someone on your team is not getting these announcements.
BC Hockey, in partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, has created the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands program to educate parents of minor hockey associations on acceptable behaviour around the game of hockey. BC Hockey has mandated that minor hockey associations review the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands material with all parents. One parent from each household MUST verify to BC Hockey that hey have reviewed the material by following the instructions listed on Slide 2 of the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands presentation. Please note that failure to submit your confirmation of review may result in loss of event sanctioning for Port Moody Amateur Hockey.
Please take a few minutes to review the presentation and submit your form. It is essential that PMAHA remains in compliance with BC Hockey to avoid fines and possible loss of sanctioning. Please contact our Risk Manager Andrew Carniel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require further information.