News and Announcements
Please be reminded that PMAHA Photo Day is on Nov.19, which is this Sunday. Please contact your team manager for the time slot assigned to your team.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled slot. With the Winter Farmer’s Market it promises to be a very busy day.
- Please wear full gear except helmets. It is after all, a Hockey Photo Day…
- Make sure they wear the same color jersey as everyone else on your team. I will leave the coordination of this to the team managers.
- Our PMAHA apparel table will be in the lobby for those interested some PMAHA swag. Tracey Smart will be on hand to take your $$ or credit card if you are interested.
- Bring your non-perishable food donations for our annual SHARE food drive. A great cause and a great way to win a free ice time.
- Bring your completed order form. Your managers should have these for you.
- MANAGERS – If you still haven’t picked them up,… picture order form packages are available for pick up by the mailboxes below the hockey office. Please distribute ASAP and email/Teamsnap your team with the latest schedule info in case someone on your team is not getting these announcements.
BC Hockey, in partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, has created the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands program to educate parents of minor hockey associations on acceptable behaviour around the game of hockey. BC Hockey has mandated that minor hockey associations review the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands material with all parents. One parent from each household MUST verify to BC Hockey that hey have reviewed the material by following the instructions listed on Slide 2 of the Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands presentation. Please note that failure to submit your confirmation of review may result in loss of event sanctioning for Port Moody Amateur Hockey.
Please take a few minutes to review the presentation and submit your form. It is essential that PMAHA remains in compliance with BC Hockey to avoid fines and possible loss of sanctioning. Please contact our Risk Manager Andrew Carniel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require further information.
Come support our boys as Bantam A1 competes to win the inaugural Panther Cup (okay, so it is not officially called that but it is a big trophy!). The schedule for the games are as follows:
07:30 AM Nanaimo Clippers Bantam T2 @ Richmond Minor
08:45 AM South Delta Bantam A1 @ Comox Valley Bantam Chiefs
09:15 AM Vancouver Thunderbirds Bantam A2 @ Chilliwack Bruins Bantam A2
10:30 AM Hollyburn @ Port Moody Bantam A2 Panthers
11:45 AM Surrey Bantam A1 Thunder @ Port Moody Bantam A1 Panthers
12:15 PM Ridge Meadows Bantam A3 @ Semiahmoo Bantam A2
01:45 PM Coquitlam A2 @ Sunshine Coast Bantam A1
See you all there! And from your PMAHA executive, Happy Thanksgiving!
BC Hockey is hosting a first aid clinic with a maximum number of 30 participants. Cost of the clinic is $40.
All Minor Hockey Associations Risk Managers and Safety personnel are encouraged to attend.
When: Saturday, September 30 – 12:30pm-7:30pm
Where: Surrey Sport and Leisure Centre
at 110-16555 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC
To sign up, click http://bit.ly/2x0Cpny